Indexed I/O: eDiscovery Account Executive
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Indexed I/O Corp is a developer of high-speed, cost-effective data processing and analytic solutions. Its product is targeted to Corporate Counsel, Law Firms, and IT Departments requiring eDiscovery services for litigation. Indexed I/O’s disruptive eDiscovery solution includes data processing, data culling, document review and tagging, and exports/productions. With an easy and intuitive interface, legal teams can quickly learn and utilize Indexed I/O in a matter of minutes and requires no software or hardware to be purchased. Indexed I/O is the fastest, easiest to use, and most cost effective eDiscovery solution available.
Indexed I/O is hiring for the eDiscovery Account Executive position. We are looking for a top notch person(s) to help us scale our product, platform, and company. If you want to be on the ground floor and make a difference, this is an incredible opportunity.
- The Account Executive is directly responsible for direct sales and generating revenue by selling Indexed I/O solutions and services
- Prospects, Sales calls, customer meetings, and product demonstrations
- Maintain sales pipeline to achieve sales goals
- Account management
- Achieve targeted sales quota through new business
- Generate and provide forecasts to sales management
- Become an ambassador of Indexed I/O, generating product and company awareness through the participation in community and industry organizations
- Develop and expand relationships with potential and existing customers to generate sales
- Assist sale support team to ensure the best possible customer experience
- Participate in industry trade shows, presentations, and seminars.
- Ability to consistently maintain a prospecting funnel and demonstrate ability to maintain communication throughout sales cycle.
- Sales Background: 1-3 years in eDiscovery/Litigation Support sales is required
- Industry knowledge: 1-3 years direct experience working in the litigation support industry
- Excellent presentation, technical and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly self-motivated, self-managing, and excited for opportunity
- Problem solver
- Strong relationship building skills
- Established network of contacts and potential client accounts
- Must be willing to work in a small business environment by being flexible and open to new tasks or responsibilities
To apply for this position, please send your resume to email@example.com.