Indexed I/O: Senior Java Developer
Position Type: Full Time, Permanent Position
Salary: Commensurate With Experience
Indexed I/O Corp is a developer of high-speed, cost-effective data processing and analytic solutions. Its product is targeted to Corporate Counsel, Law Firms, and IT Departments requiring eDiscovery services for litigation. Indexed I/O’s disruptive eDiscovery solution includes data processing, data culling, document review and tagging, and exports/productions. With an easy and intuitive interface, legal teams can quickly learn and utilize Indexed I/O in a matter of minutes and requires no software or hardware to be purchased. Indexed I/O is the fastest, easiest to use, and most cost effective eDiscovery solution available.
Indexed I/O is hiring for the Senior Java Developer position. We are looking for a top notch Java Engineer to help us scale our product and our platform. If you want to be on the ground floor and make a difference, this is an incredible opportunity.
- Develop software for the Indexed I/O API
- Support production software and respond to support issues
- Provide software architecture and direction for feature development
- Help maintain and scale Linux servers in a cloud environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or similar science or engineering degree.
- 5+ years relevant work experience
- 5+ years working in Linux environments
- Experience with MVC frameworks such as Spring MVC
- Experience building on Tomcat / Spring / Spring MVC
- Messaging experience with messaging architecture
- Strong experience with producing/consuming RESTful web services
- Experience working with large data sets, scalability and performance
- MongoDB or another doc/search database (ElasticSearch, Redis, Cassandra, Neo4j etc)
- MapReduce experience is a bonus