Below is a list of our current job openings. We are always growing so if you don’t see a job that matches your skill set or experience, check back with us or reach out to us at email@example.com. Let us know why we’d regret not hiring you today!
Why Indexed I/O?
The company was founded on the vision that we would be a different. We’d bring change to our industry through innovation and strive to always be advancing, growing, and pushing to the future. To always be building a company of exceptional people and have it be exciting, fun, and rewarding for everyone!
We understand how important it is to be excited about your job. As they say “Culture is king.”, and they’re right! We enjoy solving our user’s data problems through new, effective, and cutting edge solutions. As a whole, our team members have a deep interest in technology, not only in our work but in our world. From Bitcoin to the latest techno-gadgets, we share this passion and enjoy out tech culture.
We look forward to the future, and want to be a part of it!
- Generous healthcare benefits (up to 100% paid medical, dental, & vision premiums)
- Paid vacation
- Monthly happy hours and company outings
- Free work out facility, lap pool, and steam room!
- Headquartered in Denver’s RiNo district
- Free use of the office 3D printer 🙂
- Awesome co-workers (self proclaimed)
- Bring your dog to work days
- A job you enjoy going to!
Business Development Representative (BDR)
Business Development Representative
- Marketing and Pre-Sales Team
- Denver, CO, United States
Location: Greater Denver Area, RiNo
Experience: 1-5 years
Industry: Information Technology and Services
Function: Marketing and Pre-Sales
Required: 4 year degree
# of Positions Open: 2
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will directly influence sales success and company growth. You are responsible for identifying and leading prospects through the early stages of the buyer’s journey through awareness and education. Each BDR receives extensive training in consultative selling allowing for representatives to refine their skills and further their career in sales.
- Qualify and produce quality leads for Account Executives through outbound prospecting and / or inbound activity
- Research companies and buyer personas to find relevant reasons to contact, from strategic initiatives to job titles and roles.
- Identify and analyze prospects’ business pain points, needs, and projects to determine if there is a potential product-solution fit.
- Secure pre-qualified meetings with potential buyers and Account Executives.
- Ability to work and engage with a variety of different buyers and levels of people in an organization.
- Execute on marketing initiatives to drive new business
- Provide seamless handoff of leads to Account Executives to ensure a positive customer experience.
- Provide helpful feedback to Marketing and Sales regarding campaign effectiveness, company and persona targeting, and market and competitive intelligence.
Desired Experience and Skills
- Strong prospecting, lead creation and presentation skills
- Ability to work in high-energy environment as a team player
- Positive and energetic phone skills, excellent listening skills, and strong verbal and written skills
- High degree of responsiveness
- Entrepreneurial—exhibiting creativity, drive, and passion for growing our business
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of Software as a Solution (SaaS) concepts and solutions
- Intensely driven and self-motivated to achieve results